Asian Media Access has joined the Chinese American Chamber of Commerce – MN to plan a 3D virtual AAPI Business Summit on Oct 16th and 17th, 2022. We envision a unique 3D experience throughout the Virtual Summit, since online conferencing is the most accessible and will be built on customizable 3D Virtual Environment Platform for better engagement. We will create a Virtual World with participant who can create an avatar of his/herself to navigate the virtual summit. And these avatars can change their outfits, hair color, and styles, so we can make the virtual experience more fun and engaged.
We envision this free event will include power-packed panels, inspirational lounge chats, and experts’ workshops to help small business entrepreneurs to build, scale, and grow their business. We will have 4 tracks in areas of:
1) Business Communication and Marketing;
2) Diversity, Equity and Inclusion;
3)Government Contract and Minority Business Certification Process; and
4) Small Business Financial Management and Investment Trend.
Panels and discussion topics may include in the above 4 tracks, like:
- Business Start-up 101
- Business Financing
- Unique Asian American Entrepreneur’s’ Innovations and Business Trends* Asian American Investment Trends
- Building an Equitable Recovery Framework for Asian American Entrepreneurs
- From Essential Worker to Essential Entrepreneur: WELLNESS Economy Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- The Government Contracting Opportunities for BIPOC-led Firms
- Importing and Exporting
- E-Commerce and Marketing
- The Changing Landscape for Entertainment and Hospitality Industries: How we can learn from the K-pop Industry.
More details to come… Please follow Asian Media Access through the Facebook, and/or search for #AAPIBusinessSummit2022. For more information, please connect with us at email@example.com.