DATE/TIME: Every Thursday June 3-July 15, 2021, 1:00-3:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Power-Up Legal Clinic is changing the way we provide free legal advice to community members.
– For the time being, volunteer attorneys will meet with community members by telephone only.
– If you need legal help, call 651-222-5863 beginning at 12:30pm on the day of the clinic.
– IMPORTANT — Say you are calling for the Power-Up Legal Clinic.
– Provide your name, phone number, address, and a brief description of your legal issue.
– If you have documents to discuss with the volunteer attorney, you will be instructed how to send photos of the first few pages.
– After the brief introductory call, a volunteer attorney will call you back between 1:00 and 3:30 pm that same day.
Speak to an attorney. No criminal law issues. First-come, first-served basis. Last appointment at 3:00. Legal issues Including: Landlord/tenant or property, Divorce, parenting time, custody, or other family law issues, Debt collection, Impounded car, Purchase or service contracts, Probate, Employment, Other civil legal issues