Tech Essentials Program provides expert insights and practical strategies to help small businesses leverage IT tools to advance market share!
Funded by Elevate Hennepin, Asian Media Access will host a series of IT training, to better support Hennepin County residents and small businesses through cohort-based training, focused on:
• enhancing entrepreneur ability to adopt and integrate technology into their business;
• raising awareness of, and identify technology tools that will enhance business delivery; and
• training and supporting business owners in evaluating and integrating technology into their business.
• Cohort #1: July – August., 2023 – Digital Marketing
• Cohort #2: Sept. – Dec., 2023 – Web Development
• Cohort #3: Jan – Feb., 2024 – Social Media Management
• Cohort #4: March – April, 2024 – Digital Marketing
• Cohort #5: May – June, 2024 – Social Media Management
BONUS: Participants who complete one of the cohorts shall be eligible for a one-time reimbursement of 75 percent of eligible hardware and software expenses as identified during intake, up to a maximum of $1,500. For example, if a business owner spends $1,000 on hardware, they would be eligible for a reimbursement of $750.
Please sign up through: https://aabrn.org/